Five copies of Damnation to be won!
There are better ways to spend your bank holiday weekend than dressing up as a cowboy, but not when it’s in an attempt to win a copy of Damnation.
Yes, the ‘vertical steampunk shooter’ finally launches on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC today, and thanks to our friends at Codemasters, we’ve got five Xbox 360 copies to give away to lucky readers.
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to is send us a picture of yourself dressing up in the style of one of the characters from the game, which if you need a little help, is like this, or if you’re feeling daring, this.
To enter, just attach your photo to an email and send it to email@example.com along with your name and address. The five that we find the best (or funniest!) will each win a copy of the game. Just be careful not to squat with your spurs on.
Damnation is available to buy now on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. For more information check out the game’s official website.
By entering this competition you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Competition open to UK residents only.
2. Prize is one Xbox 360 copy of Damnation per winner. Prize may not be substituted.
3. Damnation is rated 18 by the BBFC. By entering this competition you declare that you are 18 or over.
4. Closing date for entries is Friday 29th May 2009 12:00 BST.
5. Photos submitted may be published on the D+PAD website and/or social networking tools, such as Twitter etc.
6. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Have you downloaded the latest issue from GamerZines yet? Check it out here!