Home » News, PlayStation 3

Killzone 2 demo hits Euro PSN this Thursday

12:2702/02/2009Posted by David Scammell12 Comments

SCEE has confirmed that the Killzone 2 demo will be available to download from the European PlayStation Store on February 5th. That’s this Thursday.

The demo will include the first two sections of ‘Corinth River’ (the first level of the game) and will also include the tutorial sequence from the final game.

We’ll have a lot more on Killzone 2 over the coming days, but in the meantime why not prepare yourself for its impressive multiplayer component by checking out our video feature.

Killzone 2 releases exclusively on PS3 on February 27th.

Have you downloaded the latest issue from GamerZines yet? Check it out here!

12 Comments »

• QuietBelief said:

Yes D+PAD, thank you!

• yaaaaaaaaaaaas said:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas yaaaaaaaaaaaaah

• wtf said:

wow if i had known i could have just downloaded it off the European playstation store i would have bother to reserve it at gamestop

• iRoy said:

I agree with wtf.

I wonder is they can limit it to only people with a Euro IP address… Then again a friend of mine has no problem downloading demos hours before they hit the US store.

PSN: iRoy

• Smothra said:

Boo ya! Oh yeah, this is the news I’ve been waiting for! I was worried we were gonna have to wait til the day before like our US friends. And I’m getting the Collector’s steel tin edition, it’s all coming up Smothra!

• JimmyBob said:

Well I’m buying the game but NEVER will I reserve a game at horrible Gamestop. Hate them so much.

Good to know I can just create a EU account and download the demo early now. Did the same thing last night with the RE5 demo. Downloaded it off of Japan’s store. Good stuff.

• Mark said:

Does anyone know if it will region locked? I remember the uncharted demo was, and I would be incredibly mad if this was too.

• gearboxgames said:

killzone2 looks like its going to be great

already pre orderded

• john said:

OHH YEAH!! I had the beta, but since they’ve taken it off I’ve been having withdrawls… my fix is here on the 5th!! :)

• bertybonbon said:

PS3 demos are never region locked. Some people bring up the Uncharted demo but that was a bug fixed within 24 hours.

• SevTHeKill said:

i hope its not region locked… that will suck… like really badly… this game is gonna be amazing..

question though… the demo that hits Europe this Feb 5th,… will it include a multiplayer mode?

or just the campaign…?,…

• Joyce said:

I do not even know the way I finished up here, but I assumed this submit was
    once great. I do not recognize who you might be however
    certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger if you happen to are
    not already. Cheers!

My blog :: psn code generator; Joyce,

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: