LittleBigPlanet Beta Key Giveaway!
D+PAD has teamed up with SCEE to offer our readers a chance to get into the LittleBigPlanet beta currently taking place on PlayStation Network.
We have a limited number of beta keys to give away to lucky readers, and to enter all you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address. Simple! And if you’ve entered, why not leave a comment to let us know?
Keys are only valid for UK PSN users, so please don’t enter if you reside anywhere else in the world. Sorry about that!
The beta is already up and running and ends on October 12th, giving you plenty of time to try out Sackboy’s new adventure.
The competition closes at 6pm BST on Friday 26th September, so make sure to get your entry in before then! Winners will be selected at random at the time of the competition’s closure. Good luck!
UPDATE: The LittleBigPlanet Beta Key Giveaway is now closed.
We’d like to thank the overwhelming number of you that entered the competition, though we must forewarn everyone that the demand greatly exceeded the amount of keys we had available. Sorry if you weren’t one of the lucky ones, but better luck next time!
Winners are being randomly selected now and will be emailed their code later this evening. If you’ve entered be sure to add email@example.com to your email safe list and then just cross your fingers!
UPDATE 2: All winners have now been notified and keys have been sent out.
Again, commiserations to those of you that weren’t so lucky (we know there are a lot of you who are desperate to have a go, we wish we could have gotten you all keys!), but to those that did win, have fun in LittleBigPlanet! Thanks again to everyone that entered and to SCEE for supplying us with keys.
LittleBigPlanet Beta Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
1. Competition open to UK PSN users only with a valid email address.
2. One entry permitted per person. Multiple entries will be discarded.
3. Closing date for entries is 26th September 2008, 6pm BST.
4. Winners will be selected at random and keys will be sent out within 24 hours of the competition closing.
5. Entrants will be added to D+PAD’s mailing list. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
6. Editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Have you downloaded the latest issue from GamerZines yet? Check it out here!